The Avanti Ultra Features
- Narrow 1” plates with “surround” heat offer versatility for creating a variety of styles
- WET TO DRY TECHNOLOGY: Steam is released through 94 dispensing and two special moisture extracting channels.
- Advanced digital displays and controls
- High heat (up to 450° F (232° C) dries and styles hair SUPER QUICKLY!
- Far-infrared heat and millions of negative ions minimize damage to hair while conditioning it.
- Nano-ceramic element heats up quickly, maintains stable high temperatures and cools down rapidly.
- New and unique ergonomic design is lightweight and strain-free.
- Cutting-edge digital temperature controls are strategically located to prevent accidental activation.
- Nano-technology is applied to three powerful materials (titanium, ceramic and silver) in Avanti Ultra’s two new CROC flat irons, making them the top of the line for performance and speed.
- Nano-titanium in the plates is an exceptional conductor of heat and maintains stability at ultra-high temperatures. Nano-titanium emits negative ions in their most beneficial form and yields far-infrared heat for faster straightening and protection from damage.
- Nano-ceramic emits negative ions in the largest quantity possible, quickly sealing the cuticle layer and eliminating frizz for smooth, silky hair. Maximum far infrared heat is released, penetrating the hair from within for gentle styling without damage.
- 360° swivel cord
- 2 year limited warranty
- and more
I absolutely love the digital display so you can see the exact temperature for more control and the plastic guard that flips up to cover the controls while you are using the flat iron so you don’t accidentally change the temperature or turn it off. This flat iron heats up to the temperature you select up to 450 degrees within 30 seconds. No time wasted on waiting and within 30 seconds you can be drying and styling your hair simultaneously. This is my new favorite tool ;-). No, I am not giving it to my teenage daughter either.
I am obviously not alone in feeling this way as there are many other blog reviewers that love this product as well as vlogs on Youtube. Just search for the Avanti Ultra wet dry or the AV-Titan which is it’s model number. One last thing I wanted to mention…the weight. This flat iron weighs less than a pound at .83lbs.so no need to take breaks while you are trying to style your hair.
Thank you Flat Iron Experts for allowing me to conduct this review. I give it two thumbs way up!
** I received this product for free to review. My review is an honest opinion based on my own experience, and is not reviewed or edited by anyone. I was not compensated financially for my review. I will only post my honest opinions and will not agree to post anything I don’t truly believe in or enjoy.