Woo Hoo, My first award!
Thanks to The Comfort Zone for thinking of me ;-D
This Award comes with some rules
1). Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2). Tell us seven things about yourself
3). Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers
4). Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received their award.
OK, 7 things about myself that won’t put you to sleep.
1. I think I was born in the wrong century sometimes. I would be perfectly happy as a barefoot and pregnant wife. I never had the desire to be a “career” woman. This is my career. No, I am not pregnant though. 😉
2. I love volunteer work. I think if I was independently wealthy I really wouldn’t be. Since I am not independently wealthy I am a giver of my time and service. I love helping others!
3. I am a closet rancher. Again since I am not independently wealthy I don’t own 100+ acres so on 5 acres we have 2 donkeys (1 ride able, 1 guard), 4 goats (3 pregnant), 8 chickens, 3 dogs, 1 hamster and a tank full of fish. ;-P
4. Sometimes I really despise technology. Don’t get me wrong I love my Internet but things like the TV that can so dumb us down and waste our time and take away from good ole family time irks me!
5. I hope one day we can get my daughter a horse…(whispering….so I can ride it). I wanted a horse since I was her age and now I may be able to full fill that dream through her, lol. She won’t mind sharing. She already told me. LOVE HER!
6. Live outside of town which I love but I hate all the fuel it takes to get us to our activities and such in town. Kind of wish I had a solar power car or something. Did trade in the Durango for a Sienna a couple years ago though.
7. I always wanted to be a teacher but as I got older and seen what they have to deal with today from having no control at the school to parents that really don’t care or work with them that I decided what could be better that being a play-at-home teacher. I <3 homeschooling my children!
Thanks again to The Comfort Zone for the award. Stop by and give her a visit. <3