I love this weekly post from Undeservingrace where we are supposed to take a moment and think about what we are thankful for.
Today on this Thankful Thursday I am thankful for….
1. My husband that makes it possible for me to stay at home with our children while he works hard and travels so much that he misses them A LOT
2. My God that has shown me how to be happy with what we have. There are things I still want but I have learned to be satisfied while I wait. <3
3. Freedom! I love the freedom to homeschool my children and spend everyday with them. I have never wanted anything more than to be a stay-at-home mother. I love homeschooling and spending 24/7 with my kids. It feel like I forgot a child somewhere if I ever leave one at home with daddy. I don’t care much for that. It does make running errands a lot faster thought.
4. I am thankful for helpful children that help with chores without expecting things in return. As my daughter stands beside me folding a basket of laundry.<3
My 11 year old is thankful for..
1. horses and everything horse related
4. her phone
5. a home/house
My 4 year old is thankful for..
1. Monster trucks
2. Water slides like Two of a kind working on a full house is giving way right now.
3. Mom giving me some food
4. and my computer games
My 2.5 year old is thankful for..
1. a car
2. a slide
3. a chicken
4. a firetruck