Nala (a.k.a. grandma) She is the oldest of our furbabies at 8-years-old. She is a medium-sized, wire hair terrier mix and she is the boss. She is also the princess and is dressed up spoiled rotten by the teenage daughter. This is “Chewy” Chewbacca (a.k.a dummy) She is very smart but so smart it is often very annoying. 🙂 She is huge. She just turned three-years-old and at her last weigh in was 110 pounds. She is a full-blood German Shepherd.
This handsome guy is Thor (a.k.a kitty) He is also three-years-old and a full-blood German Shepherd but at last weigh in was 85 lbs. He is the biggest kitty cat when he is inside. He will sit on your lap and paw at you he is too funny. Outside, however, he is all business and on guard.
As you can see we always have dog shampoo on hand. Chewy has sensitive skin so we have to be careful with her what shampoo we use and we figure we will use the best on all of them.
First off I have to point out some great things about Best Natural Home and Health as a company.
- Made in the USA
- No MEA or DEA
- No preservatives
- No sulfate
- No parabens
- All their ingredients are sourced responsibly: even their palm oil is from RSPO (Roundtable for Sustainable Palm).
- Eco-friendly products and biodegradable
- All packaging can be recycled.
- Tired of using multiple products to keep your dog’s skin and coat in tip-top condition? Our formula gives you 5 products in 1 bottle for the most gorgeous shiny, silky, tangle-free coats – coats so fluffy you’ll think your dog is a puppy again! Remove the most stubborn dirt effortlessly, even after the longest, muddiest hikes. Leaves hair so soft and touchable. No tangles or stiffness.
- Hate seeing your precious pooch miserable and constantly scratching? Want visibly happier, more comfortable pets? Dog owners report improvements in dryness and scaly skin & relief from redness and itchy, irritated hot spots. Improvements to skin condition with every wash!
- Say no to stinky wet dog smells. Say no to medicated “vet’s office” scents. Our long-lasting, freshly scented formula leaves your dog smelling so clean, you won’t be able to stop sniffing her!
- Want to spoil your dog with a natural, safe product that still delivers awesome results? With all ingredients derived from nature, you can feel good that you’re using the best shampoo for your precious pet. Soap-free, no tear formula with no other nasties.
- Buy now with confidence in our world class customer service and a 90 day, no questions asked money back guarantee. See below for further details.
It’s because of this that we can give you a better guarantee for than you’ve seen for any dog shampoo.
Try our Essential Shine Dog Shampoo for 60 days. During that time, if you’re not blown away by your dog’s shiny, silky, tangle-free coat, or if you don’t feel it was worth every cent of your investment today, we’ll refund you the full cost of the products with no questions. This guarantee applies whether you’ve used it just a few times, or whether you’ve used the whole bottle!
We’re that sure you’ll love our product and will want to order again and again!
Well the verdict is in.
Grandma loves it. She actually looks like a giant poof-ball after her bath. I wish I had more pictures but I wasn’t able to take pictures of the process when we tried it and it has just been way to nasty cold to bathe the dogs every since. I put off the review as long as I could hoping to get the chance but after watching the next weeks forecast there is no way.
She was so soft and fluffy after her bath and the scent of the shampoo is really nice. I can’t place my finger on it exactly as to it’s scent but there is a sweet scent to it but yet a citrus type scent to it but there is more it’s just really nice. This shampoo really left her with a shiny, tangle-free fluffy coat. It worked great at removing dirt effortlessly. It also didn’t leave any stiffness to her fur. With all ingredients derived from nature, you can feel good that you’re using the best shampoo for your precious pet with it’s soap-free, no tear formula.
While using the product there wasn’t an overpowering smell and when Nala was rinsed clean there wasn’t any long term smell to it but I am wondering if we didn’t skimp a little on the shampoo because there still was that “wet dog” smell. Like I said earlier I was hoping to give it another go but it has just been to cold to do it again with no warmer temps in the near future.
**Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”