- Drink More Water and be Healthier with the 26 oz FlavFusion (TM) Infuser Bottle by Big Easy Brands. It’s BPA & Lead Free and made of PET Plastic – the Safest Plastic in Drinkware. No longer worry about Toxins and Chemicals Seaping into your Drink. Plus, it’s Made in the U.S.A.!
- This bottle makes Delicious, Healthy, Crisp, Cool and Refreshing Fruit Flavored Beverages and is perfect for use at the office, the gym, the lake or anywhere you want to take a cold beverage. Save Money since there will be No need to buy Flavored Water from the Grocery Store. Plus, avoid those beverages that contain Artificial Sweeteners and can result in Weight Gain.
- Just Flip and Sip! It Features a Flip Top Sipper Lid for Easy Drinking on the go and a Large Opening for Easy Filling and Cleaning. The loop at the top provides a great way to carry it. You can hook it to your backpack when taking a hike. If your hands are full you can grab it with a finger and carry it with ease.
- The bottle is Light Weight and Easy to Use, can Go Anywhere and it Fits most Cup Holders so No More Messes and Spills!
- Just Fill With Water and add Your Favorite Fruit whether it be Strawberries, Raspberries, Pineapple, Lemons, Limes, etc. Cucumbers are also great. Close the Lid, Shake and ENJOY! Leave it in the refrigerator overnight for an Intensified Infusion!
I have seen many people using these types of bottles lately and was eager to get the chance to try one out. I mean, what is better than water flavored naturally with real fruit juices and the fruits of MY choice? I can’t wait to try out all the different combinations. So far my favorite is strawberry with halo’s! This bottle is an easy to use flip top bottle. You simply unscrew the cap an remove it with the basket attached. Then you unscrew the basket and fill it with whatever you would like. screw it back onto the cap. Then you fill your bottle with water and put the lid (basket attached) back onto the bottle then flip and sip. There is an extra filter inside the cap that keeps out big pieces of fruit but you will get some pulp type material that makes it through.
It’s a thin and light weight plastic bottle so beware if you squeeze it at all like my husband did then you will end up wearing it. I am not sure why but when he tipped it up for a drink he though a little squeeze would be beneficial and water leaked out of the seal and down his shirt. Other than that mishap we haven’t experienced any leaking or anything else. We have used this many times for the kids soccer and martial arts classes and it’s been a great change. My youngest son loves water so it’s not such a big deal with him but I would imagine this would be something a typical non-water drinker may enjoy because they can choose what they want to add. It’s not an overpowering taste but just a subtle hint of the fruit. I have found some more recipes I want to try out like strawberry, lemon and basil as well as blueberry, oranges and ginger!
This infuser bottle is available on Amazon right now for their sale price of $11.61!