The newly upgraded SantaMedical SM-165 Finger Pulse Oximeter is an affordable and accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. Self-adjusting finger clamp plus simple one-button design allows for easy operation. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. Helpful for athletes and pilots to obtain quick and accurate oxygen saturation readings.Features include an easy to read bright digital LED display, 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries. Integrated SpO2 probe and processing display module plus SpO2 and Pulse Rate and bar. Low battery level indicator. Auto power off. Low power consumption on 2 AAA batteries. Comes with a hanging neck/wrist strap and case for use on the move. Intended use for spot check of pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation level at home, in sport and recreational use, such as mountain climbing, high-altitude activities and running. This device is for Sports & Aviation use only
- NEWLY UPGRADED and FDA Approved. Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE – Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), Fast SpO2 readings, pulse measurements and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- BRIGHT and COMPACT – Light Weight, Easy to carry and Accommodates wide range of finger sizes. Bright LED display shows real time Pulse Rate, Pulse Rate Bar and SpO2 level.
- LIGHT, COMPACT and LONG BATTERY LIFE- Light and compact, accommodates wide range of finger sizes, long battery life, automatic power off after 10 seconds.
- You Get: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, plus our no-hassle 1 year guarantee and friendly customer service.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed! We Offer 100% Money Back Guarantee: If you’re not happy with it, ship it back and we will refund your money.
Though the box cam a little banged up the product inside was undamaged. Inside the box is this easy to operate little pulse oximeter. It comes with the 2 AAA batteries it needs, a lanyard/cord, and a case you can keep it in. We are a very active family so we are always on the go. We take walks, ride bikes, camping and more. This little oximeter has been very accurate and it fits anywhere. You can carry it in your pocket, around your neck, in a bag on your bike, basically anywhere. I like knowing I can check our readings at anytime and anywhere. My in-laws both have issues with their Oxygen for different reasons so when they are visiting it’s nice to have these tools on hand to keep an eye on them as well. My little boys both had breathing problems when they were very young and had to use a nebulizer several times a day so this would also have been convenient to keep an eye on them because they even work on little bitty fingers.
As you can see in the video I made, it is very easy to use and to read. The LED display is vivid and very clear so it’s easy to read. As a Nursing student this will come in very handy as I am going through my schooling and I have also used it several times at work as a CNA to keep tabs on some of our residents.
This product is available now on Amazon for $20.95here