I know today is Friday not Thursday but my Thursday this week was pretty yucky so I really need to do this to remind myself what I have to be Thankful for. I asked my kiddo’s and included theirs too.
Ryker is sleeping so I guess he would say he is Thankful for afternoon naps, or maybe that’s something I am thankful for.
My three year old said….
1. Playing with my toys
2. Helping you guys (mom and dad)
3. Eating with you. 😉
4. Watching cartoons
5. Reading books (having books read to him)
6. Playing with my bruder (brother ;-))
7. Eating Candy
My 11 year old daughter said….
1. My family & puppies
2. My instruments
3. My DSI
4. A roof over my head
5. Food to eat
OK, they did really good.
1. I am thankful my hubby only injured his finger yesterday & that it only required some stitches
2. I am thankful we live in the country and can enjoy the outdoors
3. I am thankful for lazy days
4. I am thankful for productive days as well
5. I am thankful for good friends and play dates
6. I am thankful the bank issues were resolved by the end of the day yesterday ;-D
7. I am thankful all our pregnant goats have delivered their healthy babies and we are done with that for the year!
8. I am thankful for our upcoming trip to MI to visit my family
9. I am thankful for mu husband working so hard to allow me to stay at home with our kids
10. I am thankful for homeschooling. I love being home with my children and being in charge of their education and well being. That is so important to me.