Introducing: Often imitated but never duplicated in style, fabric design or craftsmanship, BWinks’ Owls are the modern teddy, fun, funky, super-cute and distinctly original!
BWinks are made in Traverse City, MI by a wonderfully talented woman, wife and mommy named Joy. (Woo Hoo for made in the USA)!
BWinks come in assorted colors and sizes (Etsy shop)
- petite owls which are approx. 6″ across & 8″tall.
- original owls which are approx. 7″ across & 10″ tall.
- big hoot which are approx. 10″ tall & 13″ tall.
- ♥Each friend is hand crafted and designed by Joy.
- ♥New softer Design
- ♥All owls are made with Fabulous fabrics not Felt(because felt is not fabulous).
- ♥All owls will have the Bwinks label attached to left hip.
- ♥All owls have the identical fabric as shown. Although Each owl is unique, fabric patterns and placement may be slightly different. All owls are made by the same pattern although there may be a slight difference in size.
- ♥The owls are measured across from wing to wing and measured from their bottom to the tip of their ear.
- ♥♥♥Joy will use black fabric to replace the inner safety eye if you’d like you make a “note to seller” during checkout that you would like a fabric inner eye. (If there is no note your owl will be sent with safety eyes) ♥♥♥
- ♥BWinks’ Burp Cloths are ergonomically designed to contour. They contour the shoulder for burping and spit-up. They also contour Mom’s breast for feeding, and baby’s chin for bottle feeding and burping.
- ♥Each burp cloth is hand crafted and designed by me.
- ♥Soft Chenille Design
- ♥Absorbent Two-Ply Flannel Inner Layer
- ♥Made with Fabulous cotton fabrics
- ♥All burp cloths have the identical fabric as shown. Although each burp cloth is unique, fabric patterns and placement may be slightly different. All burp cloths are made by the same pattern although there may be a slight difference in size.
- ♥The burp cloths are approximately 16” long and 5″ wide. The burp cloths are approximately 4.5″ wide in the center and have a total width of approximately 7″ at the ends.
- ♥♥♥Coordinating fabrics match BWinks’ Owls
I am so happy that I was able to review one of these precious owls and as you can see from my son’s picture above, my children love it too. They all fought over it including my 11 year old daughter. It is just that cute! I am even happier to announce that Joy has offered one of my Lucky reader’s their own (petite or original size) BWinks owl!!
(I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers))
This giveaway is open only to US residents. Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry. The contest will be open until Monday, August 8th (short contest as Joy is due with baby #3 on the 23rd) and the winner will be chosen using Random.org. PLEASE be sure that there is an email address linked to your comment ~ if I can’t get in touch with you, I will choose another winner!
6. Share this on Facebook twice a day (2 entries)
7. <3 Bwinks on her Etsy shop
11. Enter to Win a Robert Pierre CD (2entries)